Vegan curry it’s a vary nutritious chicken curry alternative. High in fibre, Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus and VitA.
- 1 cup Chickpeas
- 2 Tbs Coconut oil
- 1 bunch Curly kale, raw
- 1 tsp Garam masala
- 2 Garlic, raw
- 1 Tbs grated Ginger, fresh
- 1 Onions, raw
- 2 tsp Pepper, black
- 1 Peppers, chilli, red, raw
- 1 cup cubes Squash, butternut, raw
- 1 Sweet potato, raw
- 1/2 cup Tomato sauce, homemade
- 1/2 Turmeric root 1 tsp or ground
*Use organic ingredients whenever possible
Cooking Instructions & Notes
- Wash, peal and cut the veggies into small pieces.
- Grate garlic, turmeric and ginger.
- Put all the ingredients except the sweet potato and butternut squash and kale in a pan, bring to a simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the sweet potato squash and chickpeas and cook until tender for 10-12 minutes.
- Pour in the coconut milk and stir in the kale and cook for a minute until wilted.
Recipe by Ola Mazurkiewicz NT mNTOI
Ola’s Speciality and clinic