Does your company want to target registered practicing Nutritional Therapists in Ireland?
NTOI is the professional organisation representing registered Nutritional Therapists in Ireland. We have a number of sponsorship opportunities for a range of high profile events which take place annually.
These events provide huge potential to directly deliver the benefits of your brand and products to over 400 NTOI members.
Potential sponsorship events include:
NTW – Nutritional Therapy Week
A one-week awareness campaign promoting the benefits of Nutritional Therapy to the public at large, other healthcare professionals and the media.
This annual event is a favourite in the NTOI calendar and sees many members putting on demos, talks, and consultations nationwide.
NTOI Annual ‘Behind Closed Doors’ Seminar
This annual seminar features our very own talented NTOI member practitioners. They present successful outcomes to difficult to crack client case studies.
This event which started in February 2018 is now to be an annual event in the NTOI calendar and is hugely popular and loyally supported by all NTOI members.
NTOI Organised CPD Seminars
These seminars bring world class speakers to Ireland, presenting on a variety of health topics to an ever growing NTOI membership base.
NTOI Annual AGM & Conference weekend & Exhibitor Expo
This annual event is gaining momentum year on year and takes place over 2 days. Usually held in Dublin, it’s NTOI’s most popular and well attended event.
The weekend incorporates world class speakers, outstanding in their areas of expertise, a full exhibitor hall, where members can browse products and interact with suppliers, and an opportunity where practitioners can mingle and network.
What do Sponsorship packages include?
Sponsorship packages generally include:
- Complimentary tickets to the event for sponsor and colleagues
- Named as title sponsors in all event promotions
- Exhibitor stand at the event
- Onsite signage and projection of company logo in event room
- Pre –event 400 word editorial in our monthly newsletter
- Multiple inclusions in our regular members’ e-newsletter
- Complimentary accredited NTOI CPD events
- Full branding on all promotional materials
- Logo placement and link on NTOI website
- Brand sponsorship awareness via NTOI social media platforms